It is the responsibility of this position to provide customer service relating to the accounts function and maintain accurate account records.
The shift for this position is Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m - 6:00 p.m.
• Respond to customer inquiries, requiring the ability to reconstruct policy activity based on knowledge of the receivables system and company operations. Responses may be oral or written.
• Solve customer service problems and determine appropriate course of corrective action. Must utilize knowledge as to when exceptions to company policy should be considered and proposes exceptional solutions.
• Review and accept payment according to policy and procedures.
• Utilize appropriate form letters as they pertain to corresponding transactions.
• Process miscellaneous underwriting support tasks such as certificates of insurance and loss policy releases
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Business School
• College Degree
• 1-2 years billing/customer service experience
• Insurance Industry Experience
• Experience working with multiple systems
Selective is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Selective maintains a drug-free workplace..