Manage contract administration process including: reviewing, modifying, creating, finalizing, logging and archiving all contracts submitted by business units in accordance with Contract Administration Policy. Review, negotiate, edit and approve contracts in collaboration with the contracting business unit, consulting as necessary with the Manager, Contracts Administration and Corporate Counsel on significant or legally-sensitive matters. Maintain contract repository, database, and indexing system. Support the Request for Proposal (RFP) process, including RFP terms & conditions amendment and modifications. All job duties and responsibilities must be carried out in compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
Positon can be based in Branchville, NJ OR Glastonbury, Connecticut
• College degree required
• Legal/Paralegal certification preferred
• 7+ years contract management experience in a regulated industry with increasing responsibility
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite applications, particularly Word and Exce l
• Experience working in Ariba Contract management system
• Exceptional communication skills
• Team Player
• Effective negot iation and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical, organizational and process management ski lls, inc luding the ability to assess and address contractual risks
• Demonstrated ability to independently prioritize and perform a variety of duties exercising a degree of creativity and latitude
• General famil iarity with project management methodology and processes
• Ability to manage high volume workload
Selective is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Selective maintains a drug-free workplace.